The Reindeer Keeper: Believe Again...

The Reindeer Keeper: Believe Again ... - Barbara Briggs Ward, Suzanne Langelier-Lebeda Dear authors, if you write a book that brings me to tears, it automatically earns a must-read (5 stars on Goodreads) recommendation. Barbara has done it! I have not read such a touching, heartfelt Christmas book since one of my favorites, The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans. She has touched on so many of the things that resonate with me. Family, having two sons and dealing with how fast they grow and wondering where the time goes, the traditions and spirit of Christmas, and the importance of believing. I recognized so much of myself in Abbey. Her willingness to believe in the magic of Christmas is so like me. I'm sure that's why I identify with the book so well, but even if you do not identify yourself with the characters (but you just might), you will still love this book.I must touch on another wonderful aspect of the book and that is the cover and inside illustrations by Suzanne Langelier-Lebeda. They are so wonderful and they really make the book even more special. I must warn you...this book will make you cry, but it will also make you laugh and it will make you remember your family traditions and hopes. I really can't recommend this book highly enough. It has earned a permanent spot on my Christmas book shelves and I know I will read it again and again for many years to come. Thank you, Barbara, for this wonderful book.